Mounting flowers on various surfaces, backdrops and arches video tutorial.
It contains all experience of Anna Tsvetkova’s decor studio. In this tutorial we will teach you on examples of our studio decorations and show every instrument and device in details.
We will discuss about four topics:
- ceiling and wall mounting
- types of photo zones
- creating arches
- free standing arrangements. Stems and stands
Will teach you how:
- to attach flowers on walls and ceilings
- to create overhead constructions with flowers
- to attach flowers without damaging of the surface
- to calculate weight load
- to create transportable photo zone
- to attach flowers to different details of photo zone, its features and schemes
- to prepare bindings on the flower during its assemblage
- to make stems for flowers
- to choose stems depending on the weight and size of the flower
- to attach leaves on a stem and how to shape and decorate it
We'll speak about:
- types of functional carcasses for photo zones (walls, arches, demountable and transportable constructions), materials and ways of making
- advantages and disadvantages of different constructions
materials, decorator's mistakes when choosing materials
- details about press walls, mistakes analyzing, advantages and disadvantages
- stable stands for flowers, their types and features, weight and dimensions
- how and with what stem is decorated
- secrets of creation of lush arches and double-sided photo zones
- how to make a flower universal for attaching to a stem or a carcass to use it in different ways of decoration
- secrets of assembling giant rose 2 meters high
This universal master class is one of the greatest treasures in our collection of video tutorials. It contains all our experience of decoration which you can see in our portfolio.
If you want to make amazing free standing arrangements or create a beautiful flower arch or photo zone for the wedding or just as unusual decoration of interior, you will be able to do it by yourself!
The video tutorial, which was prepared by Anna Tsvetkova’s décor studio, tells you a lot of tips. You will be able to make different extraordinary constructions.
Master class lasting 30 minutes
You will receive a link to the storage location of the master class. (Check your inbox or spam folder).
You can watch it at any time, it will always be available. You need an Internet connection to view.
Do not know where to buy the material? No problem! A list of suppliers is attached to the video tutorial.
If you try to overwrite the video tutorial, access to the master class will be closed. Attention! Unauthorized distribution and copying is strictly forbidden.