Poppy from EVA video tutorial.
This video tutorial is designed for beginners who want to try a new creativity and discover an interesting hobby.
You will find step by step instructions and detailed explanations of creating a flower. The video tutorial has English subtitles.
We use only inexpensive materials. The price of a flower is minimal! The pattern is included.
You will need:
- EVA foam
- crepe paper
- aluminum foil
- hot gun
- glue sticks
- hot plate
- wire / thread
- contact superglue
- polypropylene pipe
- masking tape
- art pastel
- wet wipe
This video tutorial is original in Russian with English subtitles.
Will show and tell:
- How to make the patterns for the poppy by yourself.
- What material is used, what is EVA. Where to find and how to choose the perfect material. What other material is suitable for creating a flower.
- Where to take the material, what to choose.
- How to shape the petals and paint it, how to make them more realistic. What leaves are made of. Create not just a realistic copy, try to give the petals a natural look, we say “breathe life into them”.
- How to make the core of a poppy.
- How to prepare a flower for fastening on a stem and get an inconspicuous and beautiful transition. Tell you how to make the stem and what material you need for it.
- How to make a stable stand for a stem with a reliable support.
- How to make a closed poppy box.
You will create a large flower. It is 50 cm in diameter. All the secrets of how to make so realistic bud and paint the flower.
Bright, life-affirming poppies paint even the most gray weekdays. It looks great in the unusual interior of the house, and in the design of the photozone or different events. The most colorful places can be decorated with so impressive and live poppies.
Have you always wanted to try yourself in creating great colors, but were afraid to start? Just start and you will succeed! Big poppies-a great start in creating flowers for design and decoration.
Anna Tsvetkova’s décor studio more than five years put into practice various ideas to create large flowers from different materials. We have come a long way: we have learned by ourselves, designed countless places and photo zones, and now we are ready to share our experience and knowledge with you. All our master classes contain methods and techniques that really work.
Master class lasting 100 minutes
You will receive a link to the storage location of the master class. (Check your inbox or spam folder).
You can watch it at any time, it will always be available. You need an Internet connection to view.
Patterns of petals are attached to the master class.
Do not know where to buy the material? No problem! A list of suppliers is attached to the video tutorial.
If you try to overwrite the video tutorial, access to the master class will be closed. Attention! Unauthorized distribution and copying is strictly forbidden.